Location \ Yarrawonga
Client \ Moira Shire
Role on project \ Visualisation techniques including fly-through animation
Scenery worked with Rush Wright Associates and the Moira Shire Council to develop a new vision for the Yarrawonga foreshore concept plan. A new truck bypass offers the opportunity for Yarrawonga to reconnect with Lake Mulwala.
RWA and Scenery helped create this concept for Moira Shire Council to develop a vision for the Yarrawonga Foreshore – creating a space for all ages, interests and abilities to enjoy the lake, increase biodiversity and repurpose historic bridge remnants for a new foreshore promenade
A fly-through animation and 3D renders were shared with the local community. To view the fly-through animation click here.
• Scenery created a Fly-through animation
• Rendering and camera matching
• Aerial drone footage
• Custom designed and modeled building
• Recreation and repurposing of the existing bridge structure to pergola
• Recreated model of existing water park